Glow Graffiti lets you paint with glow in the dark paint. Powered with UV light the Glow Graffiti lets you write, stencil and draw rude pictures to create your very own glowing light show.
The UV light coming from the can excites luminescent material in the special photo sensitive sheet. To create tight lines spray very close, or spray from 12" for larger areas and stencils. Simply twist the nozzle counterclockwise to access the battery compartment.
The high-tech Graffiti Spray can is powered by 2 AA batteries and sells for $49.99.
- Aerosol-style can with a sheet of re-usable light-sensitive material
- Designed to be used in the dark
- Graffiti will completely fade from the sheet in less than one hour
- Takes two AA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions (spray can): 2.5" x 6" (6.5 x 15cm)
- Dimensions (sheet): 24" x 24" (61 x 61cm)
- Includes: light can, light sensitive sheet, instructions, alphabet stencil
- Do NOT shine directly into eyes (emits UV light)
More details on ThinkGeek.